Please become a reviewer for ISCA conferences
INTERSPEECH uses peer review to evaluate submitted manuscripts. If you are not already a reviewer for ISCA conferences, we encourage you to sign up at https://isca-speech.org/iscareviewers/reviewer.php using the same email address as CMT. To be eligible as a reviewer for ISCA you should have previously published at INTERSPEECH, ICASSP, ICPhS or related conferences and satisfy two or more of the following conditions:
- Hold a Ph.D.
- Published at least one journal article as first author in a speech-related journal (e.g., IEEE/ACM T-ASLP; Speech Communication; Computer, Speech & Language; JASA; Phonetica; Journal of Phonetics; or other comparable journals)
- Published at least 3 INTERSPEECH/ICASSP/ASRU/SLT or major NLP conference (ACL/EMNLP/NAACL) papers as first author
- Received at least 100 citations on first authored papers
- Have an h-index of at least 7 and i10-index of at least 10
- Be recommended by an ISCA Fellow, ACL Fellow, IEEE Fellow, IEEE Senior Member, or current/past INTERSPEECH Area Chair
To help conference organisers match the papers allocated to you, please also register with the Toronto Paper Matching System at http://torontopapermatching.org using the same email address as CMT. This should result in you being assigned papers that better match your interests and expertise.