Conference registration will open soon
Through the online registration form you will have the opportunity to book your conference registration, accommodation, social events, optional tours. For any queries regarding registration, socials, tours and accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Registration is due to open mid-April. Sign up to our newsletter or follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with congress news.
|INTERSPEECH 2023 Registration Fees||Early Bird Registration||Late Registration|
|Available until 27th May 2023||Available from 28th May 2023|
|Member Early Light*||€395||€595|
|Member Student / Retiree Early Light*||€215||€315|
Travel and Medical Insurance
Participants are requested to make their own arrangements for health and travel insurance. The conference fee does not include insurance. We strongly recommend that, when registering for the conference and making travel arrangements, a travel and/or equipment insurance policy be taken out to cover any loss, cancellation, medical costs, etc. including changes to travel guidelines due to COVID19. Refunds will not be offered outside of the terms and conditions above, so delegates should ensure they contact their insurance company to ensure sufficient cover is in place from the time of booking. The Organisers do not take responsibility for any delegate, speaker, or exhibitor failing to insure their travel and attendance to sufficient levels.
Registration procedures and fees depend on whether you are a member of ISCA or not. To participate in the conference, you must be an ISCA member during the entire conference (August 20-24, 2023). To find out more about this, please consult our ISCA Membership page.
Note: Payments must be received by the corresponding deadlines (early or standard), otherwise the subsequent rate will be automatically applied.
From July 20, 2023, only credit-card payments will be accepted due to the significant time delays involved with bank transfers.
Conference Registration Fees
All registration fees are listed in Euro (€) and include VAT as applicable.
|Registration Category||Early Registration Fee|
Available until 9th June 2023
|Standard Registration Fee|
Available from 10th June 2023 - 28th July
|Late Registration Fee
Available from 29th July
|ISCA Member Full including Party at the Storehouse|
|ISCA Member Student / Retiree Full including Party at the Storehouse|
|ISCA Non-Member Full – One Year Membership & Party at the Storehouse included|
|ISCA Non-Member Student / Retiree Full - One Year Membership & Party at the Storehouse included|
|ISCA Member Light*|
|ISCA Member Student / Retiree Light*|
|ISCA Non-Member Light - One Year Membership included*|
|ISCA Non-Member Student / Retiree Light - One Year Membership included*|
|*Light membership does not include Party at the Storehouse|
In-Person Conference registration includes:
- Conference bag
- Conference app
- Access to all conference sessions and exhibition
- Refreshments during coffee breaks
- Welcome Reception on Monday, August 21, 2023
- Student Reception on Tuesday, August 22, 2023 (if applicable)
- Conference Dinner on Wednesday, August 23, 2022 (if applicable)
- Please note that some of the events need pre-registration on the registration form.
- Each accepted paper must be covered by at least one of its co-authors with a full, student, or retired registration. Participants registering as student or retired will be able to cover two papers for presentation and publication, and participants with a full registration can cover a maximum of 4 papers.
- Student fees are applicable only to full-time students. Students must attach a proof of their student status (student ID or certificate, endorsed by the signature of a supervisor), as a PDF file during the registration process. Student registration will be valid only upon receipt of the proof of status.
- Registration fees labeled “retired” are applicable only to retired participants. They must attach a proof of status as PDF file during the registration process. Registration as a retired participant will be valid only upon receipt of the proof of status.
- Conference registration does not include tutorial or satellite events registration.
|Fees Categories||Registration fees for tutorials on Sunday, August 20, 2023|
|1 Tutorial - Full Registration||€200|
|2 Tutorials - Full Registration||€320|
|1 Tutorial - Student / Retiree Registration||€125|
|2 Tutorials - Student / Retiree Registration||€185|
The tutorial registration fees include:
- Access to the selected tutorials
- Online access to tutorial materials
- Coffee break(s) during the tutorial(s)
- We offer co-registration services for several of the INTERSPEECH Satellite Events on our online registration site. For the events listed there, it will be mandatory to register through this site. Some of the events operate their own registration sites. Please check out our Satellite Events page.
Payments and Cancellation
- Payments must be made in advance of the conference by credit card or by bank transfer in which case the participant/remitter is responsible for any bank charges/fees associated with the payment. If the payment is not successful or an invalid discount has been applied, the registration will not be valid until full payment has been received. Further details are available on our online registration page.
- For payment with bank transfers, please remember that all taxes and fees are borne by the sender. We need to see that the wire transfer was made for the full amount of your registration fee, plus a €15 fee.
- Please note that pre registration is strongly encouraged.
- Notification of cancellation must be made by email and sent to email@example.com.
- Cancellation of registration refers to complete and/or partial cancellation of registrations, satellite events, tutorials and social
events. Cancellation fees are incurred as follows:
Cancellations received prior to 16th June 2023 – full refund less administration fee of €50
Between 17th June 2023 and 14th July 2023 – 50% refund less administration fee of €50
After 14th July 2023 – No refund for full and/or cancelled registrations
- Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Please contact the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Each registrant grants INTERSPEECH 2023 and/or the conference organisers the right to photograph/videotape participants and to use such photographs/videos and names of attendees in materials and websites which either represent the proceedings of the conference or promote future conferences.
- With paid registration, the participant acknowledges that she/he has no right to lodge claims against the conference organizers should the meeting be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, speaker cancellations or other unforeseeable events.
- The organizers do not accept any responsibility for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. Delegates are strongly advised to have their own travel insurance policies to cover risks including (but not limited to) loss, cancellation, medical costs and injury. INTERSPEECH 2023 and/or the conference organizers will not accept any responsibility for any delegate failing to take out adequate insurance.
General Data Protection Regulation GDPR – Your consent requested
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation requires that you give the conference organizers permission to collect, store, and process your personal data for the purpose of organizing this conference including paper presentation and publication, registration, payment, email communication, and other services, as well a for the purpose of handling your ISCA membership and providing services to you on behalf of ISCA. Therefore, you will read our data protection information and you will be requested to actively declare your consent to data processing during the online registration process.
- Invitation letters for visa purposes can only be sent to participants who have completed the registration process and paid in full. Further information regarding visa requirements can be found here.